Happy New Year and a resolution

Hi everyone and welcome to 2013, so Happy New Year to you all. I hope you all had a fantastic time if you celebrated (and even if you didn't) and I wish you all the best for this year.

I've made a resolution, one that I'm going to try my best to keep. I don't update Midnight Folklore as much as I would like, so I'm going to be writing at least a post a week. I also want to expand it with interviews and even some original video content. I think there's still a dearth of folklore blogs on the internet, so it's important that I keep up to date. That said, check my links if you want to see some other really awesome blogs and sites to tickle your pickle. 

Comments

  1. Happy New Year! Always hard to find time to update things, but would be great to read more. Have a fabulous 2013. Minerva x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts