You should totally be reading Believe In Fairy Stories


It makes me really happy when a new folklore blog pops up onto the scene, which is why I want to shout from the rooftops how much I love Believe In Fairy Stories.

I had the pleasure of finding this blog after discovering the author, Jodie, was linking to Midnight Folklore (thanks Jodie!). Man, was I excited when I stumbled across this gem.

Jodie's been running it since February and already she's got some really great posts for you to have a gander at, including this recent one about The Treasure of Callow Pit which used my favourite book The Lore of the Land as a resource. She also wrote a great post about tattoo folklore, which is something that I hadn't even considered until I read it.

Also, to top off all the awesomeness, Jodie is in fact part mermaid with damn cool hair.

Comments

  1. I love Jodie's blog too, Scott! She's got some great flash fiction she's written as well. A very enjoyable place to drop by and read awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love it. There's a lovely little community building up now, which is great :)

      Delete
  2. You are far too kind Scott ^_^ Thank you for such lovely words x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome :) thanks for writing such a great blog

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts