The Folklore Review - an upcoming newsletter from Midnight Folklore

This is something I've been playing around with for a while, but I think this year is the year I launch The Folklore Review - a quarterly newsletter delving into the world of folklore including submissions from anyone with an interest in the field.

The publication will contain analysis, commentary and news on world folklore, and I want your help, dear readers. Each issue will be themed and I will be taking submissions from anyone interested in getting their articles published.

Watch this space to find out more about the first edition of The Folklore Review and how you can get involved.


Comments

  1. Looking forward to it, Scott.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Isobel. Would love love love to feature your crafts in the first edition :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Scott. That would be fun. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts