Why you should totally be reading: The Fairytale Traveler


Frequent readers of Midnight Folklore will know how much I love sharing other great folklore blogs around the internet. There's an unfortunate dearth of them, but when you find them they are usually fantastic and The Fairytale Traveler is no exception.

Written by Christa Thompson, The Fairytale Traveler covers world folklore, in particular esoteric locations and curious locales. Not only does Christa provide some stunning photographs, each post is extremely interesting and well-informed. I mean, just check out this gorgeous post on the Lost Gardens of Heligan and you will see what I mean (it also helps in this instance that I have an extreme soft spot for mysterious gardens).

I can't recommend The Fairytale Traveler enough. Just stop what you're doing and go read it.


Comments

Popular Posts